Why should you choose PrestaChamps to upgrade your PrestaShop store?
- Because you urgently require the successful upgrade.
- Because you have more important things to accomplish than manage a novice team.
- Because you don't want any downtime in your store..
- Because you require it to be completed correctly.
- Because you require the security of a dependable staff.
- Because you want it Risk-Free.
- Because you require assurance that everything will go smoothly.
- Because you demand the finest and will not accept second best.
Prestashop Upgrades Using Our Infallible Methodology
A thorough backup of your store will be produced on our development servers, which will serve as the foundation for the PrestaShop upgrade.
All data, including products, customers, and orders, will be kept. In the meantime, your live store will continue to run normally.
Upgrade to 1.7.8
On our development servers, the store will be updated to the most recent PrestaShop version and basic configuration will be implemented.
A professional, responsive theme of your choice will be installed and tailored to your specifications on the enhanced store.
Fixes and Test
To guarantee a smooth transition to the new environment, the new website will be thoroughly tested and any necessary fixes will be applied.
We'll go live with the enhanced site with no downtime as soon as we get your OK and you're happy with the work we've done.
The Upgrade To 1.7.8
Processes for backup, testing, and programming
- Complete backup of your store.
- Duplicating the store to our development servers is the initial step. We'll build it in such a way that it won't be found by search engines and won't result in duplicate content difficulties. This version of the shop will receive the upgrade, theme settings, and setup so that the live site may continue to function normally while we work. As a result, you won't lose customers or orders while the business is being upgraded.
- The second step is to upload the improved site to your server before launching it, as well as to monitor the launch process for issues and downtime. Copying can take many hours depending on the sort of access we have, the performance of your server, and the volume of files. Regardless of how long it takes, this procedure will be closely watched and you will be kept informed of estimated completion times.
- Because there will have been a time of activity on the live site since the shop was replicated, upgraded on the development server, and until it is ready to launch, there will inevitably be new orders, new clients, and even new products. Before launching the new site, all previously published information will be recovered to guarantee that everything is up to date, including clients, orders, and new products.
- At the same time, we'll update information about existing products and categories, ensuring that any price or stock changes are represented in the new site.
- Because all of the above varies from client to client, we can't give you a price estimate until we've thoroughly examined your project.
- There are also various tests at each stage of the process. These will be completed on the test server as well as your live server shortly before launch.