Why choose PrestaChamps for the PrestaShop Upgrade?
- Because you need the Successful upgrade right now.
- Because you have Better things to do that supervise a novice team.
- Because you need it Fast.
- Because you need it done the Right way
- Because you need the Security of a trustworthy team.
- Because you want it Risk-Free.
- Because you need the Guarantee that it will work out well.
- Because you want The best – and you will not settle for mediocre.
Our Infallible Methodology for Prestashop Upgrades
A full backup of your store will be created to our dev servers which is the basis on which the PrestaShop upgrade will be done.
All data will be maintained, this includes products, customers and order. In the meantime your live store will operate uninterrupted.
Upgrade to 1.7.5
The store on our development servers will be updated to the latest PrestaShop version and basic setup will be applied.
A professional, responsive theme of choosing will be installed to the upgraded store and customized to your preferences.
Fixes and Test
The new website will be thoroughly testes and all necessary fixes will be applied to ensure a smooth transition to the new environment.
When we have your OK, and you’re satisfied with the work done, we’ll take the upgraded site live, WITH NO DOWNTIME
The Upgrade To 1.7.X
Backup, Testing and Programmatical processes
- Complete backup of your store.
- Duplicating the store to our development servers. We will create this duplicate ensuring that this work-in-progress version of the website is not accessible by search engines and will not cause duplicate content issues. The upgrade, theme configuration and setup will be implemented on this version so that the live site can continue operating without interruption while we work. This way you are not losing clients or orders while the store is being upgraded.
- Moving the upgraded site to your server prior to launch and careful supervision of the launch process to avoid errors and downtime. Depending on the type of access we are granted, the performance of your server and the number of files, copying can take several hours. Regardless of how long it takes, this process will be constantly monitored and you will be updated with estimates regarding time to completion.
- Because since the moment the store was duplicated, upgraded on the development server and until it is ready to launch there will have been a period of activity on the live site, inevitably there will be new orders, new clients and even new products. Before taking the new site to live, all the information which appeared in the meantime will be recovered to ensure that everything is up to date: clients, orders and new products.
- At the same time, we will update information about existing products and categories, this way any changes to prices and the stock will be reflected in the new site as well.
- As all of the above involves several complex processes and work hours at the start and also at the end of the project (ending with the launch and a few hours right after) the price for this part of the project is 300 euros.
- Included here are also several tests at each step of the way. These will be done on the test server and also on your server just prior to launch.