Are you currently using PrestaShop 1.6.x and want to update your current store in PrestaShop 126.96.36.199?
Our team of experts is at your disposal!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The operation takes little time, in max. Five working days it will be ready, depends on the number of files which will be transferred.
We will make a backup copy of your current store
A backup copy of your current store
An update to your store for the latest version of PrestaShop
Changing the PrestaShop solution base.
Old, non-compatible old modules.
Structure of the modified database.
If the customer wants to keep the custom settings, the update can be denied.
1. We're going to make a Backup about your server and database content.
2. Location maintenance will then be enabled to prevent modification of the database.
3. The files and database will be installed locally or on a test server, after which the update can begin.
4. As soon as the update process is complete, PrestaShop Support Team will perform 34 tests to check if the shop is working properly.
5. When the tests are completed, the PrestaShop support team will place the files and the database on PrestaShop Cloud.
6. The support team will perform tests on the Cloud again and the store can be activated.