Why Should You Choose Us?
We are one of the most reputable PrestaShop agencies in the industry.
Our company, which was founded over two decades ago, combines a wealth of collective expertise in internet marketing with the in-depth knowledge of our highly competent programmers, designers, and front-end developers. In this era of rapid technical advancements, PrestaChamps creates one-of-a-kind tools that offer innovation to web creation.
We are here to help you modernize and maintain your shop up to date with the latest technology developments.
Our developers, web designers, and managers collaborate to provide you with high-quality services that function well. We've worked with companies all over the world and will continue to do so in the future, giving cutting-edge support where it's needed.
17+Years of Experience
Check out our portfolio!
Our working methodology
We will analyze your request and notify you within 24 hours of receiving it.
Discussion and Planning
You'll have your own project portal, which will allow you and your team to keep track of our work. We can communicate more quickly and clearly here.
If you have a request that could have a significant influence on your business, we'll start by making adjustments to a development version of your site. The expected working time is determined by the complexity of your query.
Before going live with the update, we'll run many tests of the new features on the development site to confirm that all bugs are fixed.
Once we've completed the testing phase, we double-check everything to make sure it's working properly. The update is then deployed to the live site.
- Symfony is an internationally recognized, stable development environment, it is the leading PHP framework to create websites and web applications. Using Symfony PHP it allows us to speed up the creation and maintenance of web applications and to replace repetitive coding tasks.
- AMP HTML is a subset of HTML for authoring content pages such as news articles in a way that guarantees certain baseline performance characteristics. Thanks to this technology we have created the best AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) module for PrestaShop platform.
- MySQL is a database management system that allows you to manage relational databases. MySQL runs on virtually all platforms, including Linux, UNIX and Windows. Although it can be used in a wide range of applications, MySQL is most often associated with web applications and online publishing.
- Litespeed web server increases the performance & scalability of web hosting platforms through its unique event driven architecture. It can be used to replace an existing Apache server without changing any other programs or operating system details, and without breaking anything.
- Smarty is a template engine for PHP, we use due to its speed, flexibility, extensibility and caching ability. This template engine is a great system to work with when we develop sites. It offers a fast development/deployment environment for programmers and designers.
Our clients adore us.
“Very competitive in price. Started with a smaller budget for general fixes and tweaks that has grown over the years and are now on a retainer and do constant work and development for us.”
“We've been working with prestachamps for over a few years, they are really reliable and useful, hope to continue the upgrades soon and over in the future!”
“We been working with Prestachamps for many years for our online store. Great company and highly recommended from Smithers of Stamford.”
“I made and remade, updated and secured my online stores, with them, because the platforms still generate business and are viable online store solutions, validated by the market.”
“Amazing Work, fast reliable and well executed. Efficiency is everything. I’m using Prestachamps from over 5 years and will use in the Future as well.”
“You Rock! Nobody is even close to what these guys can do. Leo, you’re a Legend, not just on the forum. I have never been so relaxed by working with a team as with the Champs – Prestachamps.”
From Our Blog
5 benefits of implementing Facebook Pixel without even owing a Facebook page
Should you implement Facebook Pixel without even owning a Facebook page?! The answer is a clear YES and below we will explain why.Read More
New requirements for Google Page Speed Optimization
We begin the year based on a theme that was important in the past and it will turn out to be vital in the future. It’s about optimizing the speed of a website. Your site performance and the loading time has a massive impact on sales.Read More
Prepare your site for mobile first indexing
Google makes permanent efforts to make the web more environmentally friendly and to reflect the trends of user behavior, for this reason, it is trying to introduce the mobile first indexing.Read More